Welcome to the Shop!
Two Rivers Yarn will be Closed
After Christmas Inventory Time
Best Wishes to all this Holiday Season
GOING FAST! We have handmade Cake Socks in stock but hurry in to get them before they’re gone!
Cindy Toy Bags are in house. Stop by and pick yours out before they are all gone!
Maryland Road Trip Knit Along!
Here are the lovely ladies that completed the Maryland Road Trip Knit Along! Stay tuned for our next road trip. You won’t want to miss it!
Two Rivers Yarns offers a full range of yarns, needles, patterns, books, notions, tools and gifts for knitters and crocheters. We also have in-house teachers that offer private lessons and a full range of Classes, Knit-Alongs and Special Events.
Two Rivers Yarns COVID-19 Operating Plan
SHOP IS STILL CLOSED MONDAY THROUGH WEDNESDAY
KNIT CLINIC WITH TC WILL BE ON THURSDAYS NOON TO 5PM
– stop by to see TC to get assistance and questions answered!
SHOP HOURS: THURSDAYS (NOON-5PM), FRIDAYS (11AM-5PM), SATURDAYS (11AM-4PM), AND SUNDAYS (NOON-4PM) – APPOINTMENTS WELCOME ON OTHER DAYS – PLEASE CALL US!
As COVID-19 continues, TRY will have limited opening – days / hours, masks will still be required.
- Open shop hours will be limited to Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday with hours listed above (shop still closed on Monday – Wednesday). However, on days that we’re closed you can still swing by with an appointment only.
- So, If you wish to come in on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday – please call the shop number to setup an appointment at (240-457-0410).
- Customers coming into the shop will be required to wear a mask while inside. Be sure to bring yours. We will be wearing our mask too!
- Maximum of ten (10) customers will be allowed in the store at any one time. If you arrive and there are multiple cars in the parking lot, please give us a quick call (240-457-0410) and we will confirm you can come in.
- We ask that you maintain the recommending six (6) feet between yourself and other shoppers at all times.
- Curbside pickup is still available to those that do not feel comfortable coming into the shop.
- For now, TRY will not be conducting Knit Night or classes in the shop in order to adhere to safe social distancing.
- We are continuing our stringent cleaning protocols in order to keep everyone safe.
Thank you for your continued patronage of Two Rivers Yarns! We look forward to seeing everyone back really soon!
– TC Strauser 240-457-0410
Kim Dyes Yarn Trunk Show
Currently hosting Kim Dyes Yarn in some fabulous colors. Lots of sweater quantity Worsted weight yarn available, along with some lovely Lace. Stop by the shop today and grab your Fall project yarn!
Things We Do…
Find Local Yarns
Two Rivers Yarns scours the countryside to find both local and regional Fiberists. We seek to find quality hand dyed yarns and also sponsor trunk shows in support of our friends and neighbors.
Currently these yarns are sourced from 3 different states: PA, MD and VA.
& Offer Classes
Knit Alongs are happening here, whether we just gather and knit, or have a structured project, our group knit alongs from 4:30 PM to 7 PM every Thursday night are really taking off. We also have our teachers on hand to assist with your projects every Wednesday from Noon to 1 PM.
We offer 1-on-1 classes (on-demand), if you need that level of support as well. So, come on out and see us – we have a nice sitting area for our customers to enjoy too!
Sale Needles & Notions
In the middle of a project? Need a needle? We have them… our selections range from Bamboo to Karbonz, DPNs to Circulars and all kinds of accessories.
We also carry Needle Sets… always keeping them on hand. We now have Lykke Birch needles in the house – what a treat they are to knit with!
Things we Did…